Sunday, February 21, 2016

Hiiiiii!!!
So today it's sunday which means school starts tomorrow. I'm really not exited for that, this week we had the week off and I was actually sick the week before so I haven't been in school for a while which is always nice because I hate school. I have a presentation in english that I am very nervous over since I'm swedish, I don't talk english very often execpt with my friends sometimes, I do write very much in english with my friends and here on this blog but that is very different from talking in real life. Beacause when you're writing you have the time to edit what you're saying and make everything as good as you can.
And we're also going swimming and ice-skating in school on tuesday and that's always horrible. I can't wait to get out of school..
I'm really trying to procrastinate studiying and thinking about school by playing The Sims, you can execpt some blog post coming your way this week because now I'm gonna try to get my shit together and make some content for you guys by scheduleing some things here on this blog.
me thinking about school

No comments:

Post a Comment