Saturday, February 13, 2016

THE SIMS 3 TAG

Hey!! So since this is my first real post on this blog I did'nt want to kick it off with an let's play already, I've been thinking that I will start an let's play when I've finished playing the household I'm currently obsessed with, but I will still be writing here.
But anyway, I found this tag on youtube about The Sims 3, I think this tag was made beacause of the release of The Sims 4, but I'll do it anyways.

1. How long have you been playing The Sims 3? Since the day it was released.
2. Who/What got you into The Sims 3? What got me most exited about The Sims 3 was definetaly that you could visit other sims in the town and you could explore the town without loading screens! 
3. What do you love the most about all The Sims 3 Expansion Packs? Hmm.. I really do love that you can explore the town so much more in TS3 but also I've always loved the option "create a style" but it wasn't until I played TS4 that i realized how much I actually love it and miss it haha!
4. What do you hate the most about all The Sims 3 Expansion Packs? That's a tough question but I think I have to say, when my sims glitch out and get stuck or just stop listen to me.
5. Which Sims 3 games do you own? I own all the expansion packs execpt Into The future and I only own two stuff packs, The Katy Perry one and high-end loft stuff.
6. If you can add one new feature to The Sims 3 what would it be? Probably that the other sims in the town (the ones I'm not playing with) can live there one lives and start a family or get promoted, I know that since I have  that option on on in my game, they are supposed to be doing that but they aren't, the sims in my town only walk around without any changes in there lives until they die (wow that sounds so tragic) and then other randomized family moves to the city so I don't know if there's something wrong with my game.
7. How long do you hope to keep playing The Sims 3 for? I really don't know, I mean I love The Sims 4 and I play it very often but I won't stop playing TS3 until I feel like The Sims 4 have totally replaced TS3. Because I feel like The Sims 4 have not enough content out for me to stop playing TS3 totally. 
8. Would you ever sell your whole Sims 3 collection? Both yes and no, I was actually about to do that when TS4 was released but I'm glad I didn't because I'm playing it right now actually haha! But I don't think I'll ever let go of The Sims 3, It's my whole childhood in a game (same with TS2 that's why I started playing that again) I don't know if I'll play The Sims for the rest of my life (to be honest I probably will) but if I'll sell I will probably come crawling back to TS3.
9. Approximately how much money have you spent on The Sims 3? Gosh, I don't even wanna think about that, TOOOOO MUCH for sure but on the other hand, I've never ever really regretted it and it have brought so much happiness and wonderful moments in my life so it's all been worth it.
10. Have you ever said "Happy Simming" to someone? No I don't think so haha! But maybe I will ;))

That's all for now !! xx SimmenThilda

I found this tag on SimsSupplies channel on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment