Monday, February 22, 2016

MY TOP 5 FAVORITE ITEMS FROM THE SIMS 3 STORE

Hello everybody!
Today I'm here with my top 5 favorite items from The Sims 3 Store!
As you might know, I've played The Sims 3 ever since it was released but I've actually never bought anything from the store until very recently. I've never really looked what TS3 store has to offer because I just thought that you could only buy like clothes any I thought that would just be a waste of money.. But boy if I was wrong.. 
The Sims 3 store has a lot of things to offer, I've mostly just bought premium content because the nerd inside of me gets a little bit to exited seeing her sims do new actions! But I'm gonna stop the storytime right now and show you My Top 5 Favorite Items From The Sims 3 Store!!


(I don't know if it's the right thing to call it "my top 5 favorite items" it's more like, 5 of my favorite items..)

1.

Local Motion Toddler Walker

This little walker has made my life so much easier, I'm one of those Simmers who thinks it takes to much time to learn your little toddlers how to walk so if your like me, you're gonna love the walker just as much as I do! You just simply place your child in the walker and then you have to switch over to the toddler and make him or her choose to "learn how to walk" or if your toddler has already learned how to walk, then they can just play with the little buttons on the walker!! :)

2. High Ponytail

So the second item that I picked out is, if you couldn't tell it's a hairstyle. I'm so obsessed with this gorgeous hairstyle (for women, young adults, adults and possible teenagers, I'm not sure if it's possible for teenagers to wear this but I think so). It's a high ponytail and some parts of the hair in the ponytail actually covers her ears (I'm sorry but I totally suck at describing) and if you're like me and you are a big fan of Ariana Grande, you'll probably love it as much as I do since it looks very much like Ari's signature hairstyle "half up, half down". The only thing that I don't like about this hairstyle is that the hair isn't very long but I still think it's super cute.

3. 




































Next we have an outfit that I adoreeeee! *I know I said earlier that I thought it was a big waste of money buying clothes for your sims but that was before I saw this beauty! And also, I already had simpoints on my account so it wasn't like I bought SimPoints only for this outfit.*
But anyway, this outfit really stole my heart, I love when full-body outfits not only have you know, clothes but also like (I've totally lost the word for it right now) a scarf and legwarmers. I really love this outfit I would wear it in real life.
4. 

Dirty No More Changing And Bathing Station

 
Here have another item made for toddler, it's basically a nursery-table, I've always thought that TS didn't made enough content for our little toddlers. Throughout the expansion packs not much was for toddlers which I've never been too happy about and I was so pleased when I saw that you download this and it also made me really happy since I've missed this table in TS3, we had it in The Sims 2 though. Oh well, I don't wanna be complaining !! I love The Sims and I always even if they won't add more toddler stuff in The Sims 3 ;)) 
Well again, with this table you can switch your toddlers diapers and give them baths!

5. The Baby Swing
  


Yep, another item made for toddlers (and babies) but I just LOVE this baby swing! The reason I love this is because when you put your baby in there you can either put on the "slow mode" which makes them fall asleep or you can put on the "fast mode" which makes them have a lot of fun! I just love this because your babies and toddlers just look sooo happy and cuuuteeee! :)

That's all for today everybody, I'll probably see you tomorrow! Have a nice day xx Mathilda

- All these pictures that I've been using comes from the The Sims 3 website - 








No comments:

Post a Comment