Friday, February 12, 2016

Who am I and where are you?

Hi everybody!
My name is Mathilda and I've always loved gaming, I play many different games like Grand Theft Auto, Mafia, but most of all The Sims. I've been a simmer since I was little, I think I found my love for The Sims around the years of 05/06. I'm not very old, I was born 2001, but I've always played The Sims with my sister. I remember sitting next to her and watch her play The Sims 2. But since I wasn't very old my sims that I played with did not live very good lives haha! But since then, I was hooked. I either play The Sims 2, 3 or 4, on a daily basis.

Btw, I'm sorry for my bad english but I´m from Sweden, but I'm trying my best!
But enough about me!! This blog that I've just created is about The Sims, I'll post news about The Sims, show you the latest content and my opinion and do some let's plays!

I really hope that you guys want to follow my journey and I would want to create a little space of just Simmers, you guys can ask me questions or problems you are having with TS and we could all help each other out and fix them together. And I am probably not the only one with friends that don't like The Sims or other games so I would love if this blog could just be a place for Simmers!

That's all for now, I'll write more probably in the morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment