Wednesday, February 24, 2016

WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR BUILDINGS

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog!!
To start of this post I just need to thank everyone for visiting my blog. I get shocked every time I look at my statistics, that anyone even takes their time to read what I have to say. I mean I'm not famous or have that many readers at all but it just makes me so happy to see that even ANYONE reads my writings. Because this is just for me something I do for entertainment. I really love The Sims and I want to share what I've learned thought out the years, so here you have some ways for you to improve your builds and develop as a builder!

TBH I've never really been that much into building on The Sims, I've mostly just been building what I thought was the most necessary, I've never spent that much time on building because I guess I've never had like enough patience..
But ever since The Sims 4 came out I felt like TS4 just gave me so much more opportunities with all the new building tools. So with time I've actually started to enjoy building, I build some houses every week actually but I wouldn't want to say I'm that good at building. But hey, at least I'm trying! I can actually see some improvements looking back at old houses. So this is just a few tips and tricks that has helped me to improve my building skills!

Something important that you should try out if you are looking to get better at building is definitely TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF!! And some examples of that is that you can try to:

- Build with a budget 
Try to build with a limited amount of simoleons, this is something that I really need to work on. 

- Build/furnish with a certain colour-theme 
Try to stick with a certain colour for the whole house or maybe just a room.

-  Try to build a house/room in a different shape

- Try to not fall into a habit
This tip could be very hard for some of you out there but it's really important if you want to develop as a builder, so if you really want to challenge yourself try to never let yourself to fall into habit and what I mean with that is that whenever you're building, try something new, don't let the way you build to become a habit, try new things and try to never build a room the same way you've done it before!! Try a new shape of your bathroom. Don't place your staircase where you usually put it, place it on the other side of the house to challenge yourself.  


Like I said, this is just some things I always try to have in mind while building, I hope this will help you!! I hope you'll come back for my next post xx



No comments:

Post a Comment