Wednesday, March 23, 2016

In The Sims What's Your Favorite ..

.. Music? The Sims 2 music all day everyday, it's just so beautiful haha! It brings back SO much memories.

.. Town? Bridgeport! I love big cities :)

.. Sim you've ever created? To be honest, I'm one of those simmers who never remembers sims I've made. I mean if I play off cam, then I end up always forgetting later which sims I've created. I mean, of course I have some legendary sims but there has never been one special sim I've created that I absolutely love. But I do have some sims that I'll always remember but I haven't created them myself, then it's often a sim's child (which mother or father I've created) that just get very rebellious. Those kind of sims are so fun to play and it's hard to forget them.

.. Challenge you've ever played? I've never really done challenges until now, so I have to say The Legacy Challenge.

.. Cheat? Idk if this counts as a cheat but pressing "alt" while placing down furnitures have been a DUCKING LIFESAVER FOR ME. btw guys, soon I'll post about my favorite cheats, so stay tuned!!!

.. Pre-created sim/family? I HAVE SO MANY!! But of course I love all the "celeb sims" in The Sims history, The Goth family, Caliente and Lothario because I'm basic like that ahah!

well that's it for now everybody, hope you enjoyed this post! I'm currently sick AGAIN, I feel like shit. I have the worst cold of all time. But I'm gonna prepare some posts for you guys and maybe play The Sims 3 Legacy Challenge if I'm feeling good enough later. But get exited because it's easter and I'm going on break tomorrow (possible already on break since I might stay home tomorrow toooo) and now I'll all the time in the world to prepare posts. Get exited because there's a lot coming your way! 

I love you all and I'm so thankful that you took your time to read my blog, I hope I'll see you some other time. Don't forget to comment or tweet me if you have any questions, my twitter is: @Ohsnapitzyou 
Until next time, I hope you'll have a great time and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment