Tuesday, March 8, 2016

what you can expect on my blog

Hello everybody!
I felt like it was time for a normal blog post, not only a story.
Today I wanted to just share some thoughts with you guys that I've been having lately. First I wanna start with thanking every single one of you for reading my blog, it means very much to me, it really do! Today I actually reached 100 viewers and though that might not sound very much to you guys, it's very much to me. I can't believe that actually anyone read what I write. It's just crazy, it really is.

But since you seem to appreciate what I'm doing, I'm just getting more exited to bring more content to you guys.

What I wanna do on this blog next
* To start with I want to tell more stories trough the Sims and do challenges, one challenge I'm really liking is The Legacy Challenge, even though I'm a huge simmer and has been for years, I've never done The Legacy Challenge. I love challenges and I think that it might be fun for you guys to read my story.
* I'm really thinking of doing some one time stories, like just short stories! I dunno if this is a thing but I think that could be fun, so it´s not like a series just like one episode.

Something I need to bring to my blog
One thing I wanna bring to this blog is more posts were I show you things like interactions in TS and posts were I teach you things. And posts were I like show everything that a expansion pack brings to your game.

These are just some things that I'm gonna blog about. Don't forget to write a comment if you have any questions about your game!! Then we can solve it together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment