Wednesday, March 16, 2016

SimsAmino

Hi guys! Today I'm here to recommend you the app called "SimsAmino". It's a app made for us, Simmers. On this app you can chat with other Simmers, vote/create polls and show other Simmers you creations. I've only been a member of this app a couple of hours, but honestly, I'm obsessed! It's such a fun way to see what other people that share the same hobby (playing da sims all najt laaang) as you creates on The Sims. My username on the app is: simmenthilda

No, I'm not sponsored to promote this app. I've just found a fun app that would suit you all and I wanted to share it with you.

And that's it for today's post everybody. I'm not sick anymore so tomorrow I'll have a better post for you guys, I think another part of The Legacy Challenge will go up tomorrow. Now I finally have energy to make as good content as possible for this blog. From now on, I'm really gonna try my best. But if it's anything special you want me to blog about, if you have any questions or just blog post ideas, please comment down below or write to me on Twitter. 
I have a Twitter dedicated to my blog: @Ohsnapitzyou 

Until next time, I hope you'll have a great time and I'll see you tomorrow! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment