Tuesday, March 15, 2016

THE SIMS 4 TAG

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog, I'm currently sick so I can't play any further on my current families, I hope you understand. But I still wanted to update my blog, I'm a on a roll now with posting every single day!! But as soon as I get back to school I'm gonna pre-write some posts so this wont happen again. 

But yeah, today I'm here with a THE SIMS 4 TAG!! Yey, how exiting isn't that? I've actually created this tag so if you do this tag, I would love if you could give me credit, heh, could new some more readers ;) But I'm not gonna tag someone special (tbh I don't know anyone) instead I tag everyone, if you want to do this tag, then do it!

When was the first time you played The Sims 4?
I played it as soon as it was released.

Do you think The Sims 4 is better than The Sims 3?
I'll have to answer both yes and no on that one, I mean yes, of course The Sims 4 is better than TS3 with the graphic and the scenery but still, I feel like TS3 gave us SO much more content, but I guess we'll get more content with expansions packs in the future and I really feel like TS4 made a huge mistake with taking back the loading-screens because let's be honest, ain't nobody got time for waiting. And toddlers, God, I miss toddlers.. But I love both TS3 & 4!! I'll probably play both of them forever ahha let's be honest!!

Which town in TS4 have you played the most in?
I guess Willow Creek, my sims ALWAYS lived there before I got The Sims 4 Get together, now my sims usually lives in Windenburg or Newscrest. But I've played so much in Willow Creek, it's crazy, I've never really liked Oasis Springs tbh.

If YOU could live in a town in TS4 which would you choose?
Definitely Magnolia Promenade, all day everyday!! It just looks super cute and cozy, I would love to live there. And it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to live next to a bakery and clothing stores..

Have you ever created yourself in CAS?
Yep, I've tried, but I didn't succeed haha.

What do you enjoy the most, CAS or Building?
If you would have asked me like 3 months ago, I would have easily answered CAS. I just love the whole process and it's just so much fun deciding how people are gonna look and decide what they are gonna wear. But lately I've started to love building, now I think it's super fun and I don't know it's just kind off calms me down ahaha, worst explanation ever but I just love it. It's so fun to challenge yourself and try new things.

Aaaaand now I can't come up with any more questions haha! But feel free to do this sucky tag and to follow me on twitter for updates about my blog: @Ohsnapitzyou

Until next time, I hope you'll have a great time and I'll see you tomorrow. xx Mathilda


No comments:

Post a Comment