Saturday, March 19, 2016

Life Update

First of all, hi everybody and welcome back to my blog. I know I haven't blogged very much these past few days now and that made me feel horrible because I want to post something every single day but there are just so much going on right now and I'm trying to figure it all out right now but it's hard. Even though I haven't had this blog for a long while and I don't have that many followers, just seeing that even one person reads my blog makes my day. I love you all so much and I'm so thankful for everything but in my life there are just so much going on but I'm gonna try my best to make as much content for guys as possible.

I have to make huge life choices pretty soon and that scared the shit out of me. Okay it's not THAT soon but I'm still confusing myself because next school year I'm gonna choose which school and which alignment I'm gonna do. Since I'm not sure what I wanna do I get very stressed out so I'm like trying to figure out what I wanna do. But one thing I do know is that I just wanna quit high school right now. All this sounds super serious but I can promise you guys, I'm not depressed or something I'm just stressed.


Working on a new post right now that is sims-related so stay tuned. I love you all so much, you can reach me on Twitter or just comment down below if you have any questions or so. My Twitter username is: @Ohsnapitzyou 

No comments:

Post a Comment