Saturday, March 12, 2016

What does NPC mean?

Hello and welcome back to Simming The Sims. In this post I thought I should explain what NPC means. It's not weird to wonder what some of the words means what Sims YouTubers or Bloggers (heh, me) I know that when I first started like get into the internet world of The Sims I know that I didn't understand a lot of what all those YouTubers meant because before I've always played the Sims and only got news about new games from like the games itself (I didn't read TS own website or other blogs).

But NPC stands for non playable character. Some examples of NPC's are the mailman, the university mascot and babysitters. NPC's are like I said before, non playable characters that have job that your sims can't have. If you marry a NPC character and let's say that your sim marry a maid, when the maid moves into your household that maid won't be working as a maid anymore.


I hope that answered your questions!! If you have any other questions feel free to comment. I have a Twitter for updates about my blog: @Ohsnapitzyou

No comments:

Post a Comment