Tuesday, March 8, 2016

THE SUNDIN FAMILY - PART 5

So a lot of things has happened since the last day (I ended up playing the weekend at the bakery but didn't blog about it since I felt like I've shown you guys the same things over and over again and I also played another family which kinda fuck**ed my sim lives up with the aging.) 
Today is a big day for the Sundin family! A lot of birthdays are happening. Today is the day Michelle ages up to a teenager, which is super exiting! Damien and Lisa aged up to adults. I ended up picking out a new outfit for Lisa, which I'm obsessed with! It's very mature but I felt like it was time for that since she actually isn't a young adult anymore. Damien is still wearing the same thing, I didn't feel like I needed to switch things up (or wait did I change his hair?).
Can I just tell you guys that I'm in love with all of Michelle's outfits! Michelle style is very different from what my sims usually wears, I was really thinking outside of the box when I was creating her. Her makeup is really like boom, in your face! Which I absolutely LOVE! To be honest, I've never really played around to much with the alien stuff or aliens AT ALL in The Sims 4. So this is very new to me but that is always fun. I created a bunch of outfits for our baby Mich because I just had so much fun.
The Sundin's celebrating!


After a big piece of cake, Michelle was bored and wanted to go out and do something, at first she didn't know what but then she decided to head to the coffeeshop in Windenburg.

She ordered a Mocha.
When she had gotten her coffee she started talking to other sims. She saw a really hot guy but he didn't seem to be interested in her since he didn't really bring much to their conversation.

After drinking her coffee she decided to head home, it didn't seem like there were any cool sims here anyways.
She ate some food but then her dad forced her to take out the trash so so she did (no I don't mean Lisa ahaha, btw, can you see Emil in the background? He was probably hoping to bump into Lisa...)
After have taken out the trash she finally met someone in her age, a girl name Luna.
Luna seemed to be a nice girl, they had a lot in common so Michelle really enjoyed talking to her and Luna seemed to feel the same way! They talked for hours until Michelle got a text from Lisa, saying it was late and that she should probably get home pretty soon since it's school tomorrow. Michelle was sad to leave Luna but she was tired and she had to listen to Lisa.

The next day, Lisa went to work as usual and Michelle woke up and prepared some breakfast.

After eating some breakfast she just kept getting ready for school.

                                                                (AFTER SCHOOL)
Luna (the girl Michelle met last night) followed Michelle home from school today. At first they din't do very much they only hung out and did what teenagers do. They ate some lunch and were mostly on their phones gossiping a bit.
As soon as Lisa came home, she got a text from her bestie Maria asking if she could come over, of course Lisa said yes.
Not much happened the following hour, the girls were hanging out with their friends and talking about everything. Lisa decided to visit her little bakery and have it open a couple of hours before bedtime. She asked if Michelle and her friend wanted to come with her and Maria to the bakery, but Luna said she was just leaving for dinner but Michelle decided to join their group.
Before opening up, Lisa cleaned up the place a bit with Michelle's help so it would look a bit more decent for the customers. Then she opened up and baked a cake for selling purposes.

The night went on and the bakery was still open.



I'm currently redoing the bakery as much as possible, basically as soon as we make money I fix the bakery, I won't write whenever I do something because it happens all the time! But you might see some changes, but if it's a huge change of course I will let you know! :) 
The night went on as it always does on nights at the bakery (wow that sounds like a movie haha) Lisa closed at around 23:00 and then she went to bed and spent the night here.

No comments:

Post a Comment